VACANCY: Junior Developer Wanted
Admin June 29, 2021 No Comments
A local company
Junior Developer: SIVIO Institute
Deadline: 4 July 2021
About SIVIO Institute
SIVIO Institute (SI) is an independent organisation focused on ensuring that citizens are at the centre of processes of economic, political and policy change. It aims to contribute towards Zimbabwe’s inclusive socio-economic transformation and the achievement of inclusive societies. SIVIO’s work entails multidisciplinary, cutting-edge policy research, nurturing citizens’ agency to be part of the change that they want to see and working with communities to mobilize their assets to resolve some of the immediate problems they face.
The Junior Developer is someone with a passion for technology, collaboration, and creative problem-solving. The Developer will actively contribute to meaningful projects and work closely with senior leadership.
- The Junior Developer will be expected to: Assist with troubleshooting issues and provide technical support for SIVIO Institute Technology Platforms;
- Provide Support in areas such as programming, analytics, data collection and training;
- Work with visual designers and key SIVIO staff to scope and design easy to update user interfaces and data interactions;
- Develop data driven applications;
- Provide systems support, maintenance, data backup, recovery processes, systems security, user management and ensuring that critical organisational systems are up and available at all times
- Someone who has a degree in Computer Science and at least 2 – 3 years’ work experience;
- Familiarity/Experience with Microsoft 365 architecture; Strong work ethic and attention to details;
- Standout web or software development portfolio
To apply for this position please send your CV (no more than 2 pages long) and your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org under the subject line, “Junior Developer – 2021” Applications without a portfolio will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. This is a 6-month contract position.
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked. *