Ad ID: 2083
Added: March 13, 2022
VACANCY – ACCOUNTANT
A leading engineering consultancy firm is seeking an accountant.
- Update and manage best practice accounting controls, procedures and processes
- Keep books of accounts up to date and compliant.
- Update and supervise purchasing and payment system
- Organise and supervise payment of monthly utilities, verifying amounts
- Prepare weekly requisitions, cashbook and cash reconciliation
- Financial accounting and reporting
a) Prepare weekly, monthly and annual expenses reports.
b) Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements
- Management accounting and reporting
- Maintain asset register
- Prepare monthly payroll and produce pay slips.
- Prepare timely and compliant ZIMRA, NSSA and ZIMDEF returns.
- Monthly, Quarterly and annual tax returns (VAT, PAYE, Income Tax)
NECESSARY SKILLS AND QUALITIES
Professional accounting qualification eg Bsc accounting, CIMA, CA, CIS or ACCA
Work experience in accounting, at least two years exposure in a similar role.
Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures
Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.
Hands-on experience with accounting software like Pastel or Palladium and Payroll
Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
Time management with system to track strict deadlines, responsibilities and priorities.
Willingness to learn
Interested candidates should send their detailed CVs with certified copies of qualifications on email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No later than 18 March 2022
📌inserted by Eclipse Business Links